Tuesday 29 March 2011

about the comments

The Systems Administrator has been pressed into service to help test the comments funtion, so I now know it does work using Firefox, and from somebody else's computer as well as mine.  If you click on comments a box comes up in which to post the comment.  You need to choose an option for the identity under which you are going to comment.  I have no idea what LiveJournal, WordPress or TypePad are, or how to make them go away, but if you go for name/URL you can put any name you like in the name box, and your comment will come up under that name.  A URL is a web address, which you'll only have if you've got a website or blog, but you can leave it out.  I don't get to see your e-mail address, though I do get an e-mail from Blogspot alerting me to the fact that a comment's been posted.  If I don't like it I can delete it!

Comments only work for posts made since I changed the comments settings.  Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment