Friday 27 February 2015

another day done gone

There's not much more to be said, what with the cold.  I have a nagging headache that seems impervious to aspirin, a cough that brings up vile tasting phlegm (though according to something I heard on Radio 4 bringing up phlegm when you cough is good, it's the stuff that sits in your lungs until they become infected that does the damage), and the attention span of a gnat.  The Systems Administrator is sympathetic as I waste another day of my life, while keeping a safe distance, which is entirely understandable.  I asked whether I had a husky sexy voice like Sigourney Weaver in the Kermode and Mayo's Film Review Programme interview, or just sounded disgusting, but it's the latter.  Looking on the bright side, the SA didn't think I had pneumonia either.  My nose isn't running quite as much as yesterday, for which I am grateful as the skin is peeling off around my nostrils as it is.

That's probably more than you wanted to know, but I can't think of anything else to write about. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment