Thursday 4 August 2011

some feedback

I need to check the comments settings again.  I thought I'd cracked it, but have got some feedback via normal e-mail from a friend who reads cardunculus, and has just tried to post a comment but the blog wouldn't co-operate.  Since the friend's thoughts echo mine I copy them here:

I have tried a few times to post to your blog but it really doesn't like me again! This is what I was going to say...
 
This is a great example of why having a county council and a Borough council doesn't work and wastes our money. By closing this amenity many people on the east side of town will have the choice of a long journey across town (increased congestion - environmentally bad) or putting more out for the bin men to collect less recyclying also environmentally bad. The dump is run by the county and they don't care that the borough council will face increased costs - either through more rubbish to collect from houses or (and I hope not, but fear) increased fly tipping. Letters to the MP are needed!
 
This will have to wait until this evening, or tomorrow, as I'm off to the Tate today, trains permitting.  Yesterday the overhead lines were struck by lightning at Witham.  More of the Tate anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment